1. All Referral partners are required to comply with the following:
2. A referral is considered as an active valid account of the Referral Partner from the beginning of a subscription – they are not valid during the free trial period of 14 days or the extended Freemium account. If the referral isn’t converted from Lead to a Customer having a paid subscription within the free trial/Freemium period, it is not considered an active valid account of the Referral Partner.
3. For leads leading to a contract, the fee shall be:
4. The Company shall pay the compensation due to the Referral Partner on a quarterly basis when the commission due exceeds EUR 1.000 or on yearly basis if the commission accumulated is less than EUR 1.000. If the payment by the Customer has been refunded or a dialogue of refund is in progress, it will not be part of the calculated compensation. If the subscription fee is only partly refunded, the compensation will be calculated based on the payment after deduction of the refund. The Company has the right to deduct any outstanding payments from the Partner before the compensation is paid.
5. In order to solicit sales, the Referral Partner shall not make promises or issue any representation or warranty either expressed or implied pertaining to the goods or services offered by uQualio unless authorized in writing by uQualio to do so.
6. The Referral Partner may make use of uQualio’s trademarks for the sole purpose of promoting uQualio’s goods or services. Any such use shall be in accordance with uQualio’s trademark policies. It is expressly understood that this referral agreement does not grant the Referral Partner any interest in uQualio’s trademarks or any other intellectual property rights.
7. The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this referral agreement and at no time may the Referral Partner position itself as affiliated to the Company, except as an independent referrer. In view of this independent relationship the Referral Partner shall not enter into any agreements on behalf of the Company, shall make no warranty either expressed or implied on behalf of the Company and shall not incur any expenses on behalf of the Company.
8. This referral agreement does not grant exclusive rights to the Referral Partner to act as referrer on behalf of the Company and the Sales Partner shall have no rights under any other agreements entered into by the Company with other Partners.
9. The Referral Partner agrees not to disclose any confidential information pertaining to the Company’s goods or services nor that of prospective or existing customers to any third party. The Referral Partner may do follow-up inquiries with its referred customers to confirm their purchase and to gather feedback about their experience with the Company’s goods or services as supplied.
10. Either party may terminate this referral agreement at any time by giving the other party ten (10) days prior written notice. Payment of referral fee will continue in accordance with sections 3 and 4, unless the Referral Partner has gone bankrupt or has gone out of business, in such case payment of referral fee ends immediately.
11. Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other party (and any other relation to the other party) harmless against any and all claims of whatsoever nature arising from misrepresentation, default, misconduct, failure to perform or any other act related to this agreement.
12. These terms are construed under the laws of Denmark with effect from the date where the Referral Partner has accepted them and constitutes the whole agreement between the parties. Any exceptions or changes must be confirmed in writing and signed by two uQualio directors
Our contribution to making video eLearning easy and affordable, has won several prizes.
Yet an other reason to use our award winning video eLearning platform for your next training project.
We’ve helped many amazing global companies
Our platform is worth your while!