At uQualio® we are always happy to share the latest learning platform updates with you. We focus on supporting your business and have integrated our users’ feedback, requests, and questions into our development pipeline.
Using your input, we release updates including, new features, improvements, and error corrections one to three times weekly. You can always follow the releases on our website. If you want to know what is coming in the future then check out our development roadmap.
As always we have recorded the Product News webinar, where we video-walk you through the last month’s updates. You find either view the entire Product News recording here or find the month’s development highlights with links below.
The next product news webinar is on 13 April at 15.00CET/9 am EST – sign up here.
- Simplified user selection grids, multi-assign: When you work in uQualio a common task is to search for and select items. The selection process is simplified to match the most common cases.
- Admin Balance in Usage: Admin balance now gives an overview and status of your users with admin roles (excluding Course Assistants). Audit information on who assigned or revoked which roles and when.
- Programs – create new groups from course lists: We have updated the automation to automatically create and remove invites based on the lists in the Program. Programs are included when your subscription has ‘Course Automation – Advanced’.
- Channel page, edit options: Drag and drop are only available when a channel page is opened from Channel Editor to prevent you from making accidental changes when you are on the channel page.
- External users, user types, iFrame, and related improvements (API): External users are created through the uQualio API. Users can be changed from one type to another in Users so you can do this directly.
Other changes and new features
We have made several changes and new features:
- Saved Search – link: You can now access the link directly from the ‘Saved searches…’ menu without having to look in the list
- Sorting and searching in lists: Filters and sorting are added to the selection to help find information
We are working on these features and expect to deliver most of them before we have the next product news webinar.
- Extended logging
- New screen recorder
Achieve Effective & Affordable Video Training
– uQualio is an award-winning, easy-to-use, all-in-one NextGen LMS software for any types of online video training.