uQualio has been announced as the Best and Most Innovative Digital Solution in Education & Learning from Denmark by Per Bach, Chairman of Social Entrepreneurs in Denmark for the World Summit Awards (WSA) 2023.
Most countries around the world have been finding their best solutions too, and currently, the online jurors at WSA are in the process of selecting the top 100 best nominated solutions worldwide. These 100 solutions will be announced at the end of January 2024.
Following this, the Grand Jury will convene in February 2024 to decide on the final 40 winners. The 40 winners will get the chance to attend the WSA Global Congress in Puerto Varas City, Chile, to be held April 14 – 17, 2024.
About World Summit Awards (WSA)
The WSA World Summit Awards is a unique awards system, which aims at selecting and promoting local digital innovation to improve society. It is a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network. Winners benefit not from a one-time financial reward, but a lifelong partnership and integration.
Combining an ongoing series of international events and activities with a global network of start-ups, social entrepreneurs, mentors, jurors, speakers, experts, government leaders, academia, and civil society, WSA is an international platform for innovative examples of how information & communication technologies (ICTs) can impact society in a positive way. With 20 years of international experience, WSA is a quality seal for digital content with societal impact in 182 participating countries.
WSA showcases a prime selection of 40 Winners per year through a democratic, inclusive and highly competitive award system.
WSA is open to any company, organization, or individual in any UN and UNESCO member state. Submissions for the WSA can contain digital content applications with a clear impact on society, including apps, webpages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS-based products, mobile games, and interactive mobile productions. WSA accepts devices and hardware solutions, but it needs to be guaranteed that the solution is properly working. The applicants need to provide a price list and user numbers. There is no limitation to the platforms or channels the solution works with.
WSA also keeps a close strategic association with the United Nations agendas. By reporting back national digital developments to the UN WSIS process, WSA supports the UN Post-2025 Sustainable Development Agenda.
Key Features that Set uQualio Apart
Since its inception, uQualio has been known for its disruptive approach. Here are some of the features that make uQualio so unique:
- Video-Centric Microlearning: uQualio’s emphasis on video-based microlearning content facilitates a more engaging and effective learning experience. With the uQualio course builder, it is a breeze to add a video to your course. Upload, record, screencast, use a link from YouTube/Vimeo, or generate an AI-rendered video – the choice is yours!
- Gamification: uQualio allows you to ensure a gamified learning experience for your learners, which not only motivates learners, but also gives them a sense of achievement. Add quizzes, tests, badges, certificates, and more to your course to improve learning outcomes.
- Easy Video Distribution: Distributing your course is a cakewalk on uQualio. Choose from three different modes: privately (via SMS or email), publicly (via QR code or link), and in the protected mode (requires account login).
- Reports & Analytics: Take advantage of uQualio’s comprehensive dashboards and reports that help you track the performance of your courses and users, which eventually helps with course improvement.
- White-Label Platform: From platform and user settings to integration solutions, colors, themes, logos, and images, customize the entire video learning platform to reflect your brand.
- Multi-Lingual Support: Language is not a barrier on uQualio as the video training platform supports 15 languages. Plus, you have the option to add a language other than the ones we currently support on request.
As the world continues to embrace digital tools for education and training, the uQualio video learning platform is poised to play an instrumental role in redefining the future of eLearning. The World Summit Awards nomination serves as a recognition of the platform’s potential to bring innovation in the education technology sector.
uQualio’s nomination at the World Summit Awards 2023 is a remarkable milestone, asserting its position as a key player in the eLearning arena. This recognition not just highlights the uQualio video4learning platform’s commitment to innovation, but also sets the stage for ensuring Quality Education, which increases wealth and reduces poverty, leads to better health, prevents inequality and injustice, drives sustainable growth, and helps us protect the planet.
Achieve Effective & Affordable Video Training
– uQualio is an award-winning, easy-to-use, all-in-one NextGen LMS software for any types of online video training.