At uQualio® we are always happy to share the latest learning platform updates with you.
Find the highlights of April’s development with the links below.
You can also see the course we have made with the developments: https://app.uqualio.com/target/3d8a99c644b64c98b428ac20659ec7a8
At uQualio® we are focused on supporting your business and have integrated our users’ feedback, requests, and questions into our development pipeline. Using your input, we release updates including, new features, improvements, and error corrections one to three times weekly. You can follow our releases on our website. Also, please see our development roadmap – a crystal ball where the future is revealed.
The next product news webinar is on 4 May, at 15.00 CET/9 am EST – sign up here.
- You can now enable email domain filtering.
- Define the pass domains, which are allowed to be invited to your account.
- Define domains, which are blocked from being invited to your account.
- uQualio defines a list of standard block domains including known spam domains and temporary email domains.
- Admin roles are now assigned via a Task in Users -> Admins.
- The task is to assign admin roles to the account or to one or more channels.
- The resource usage now shows where the resource is used.
- Click on the usage count and the usage is displayed.
- You can let your users log in using Google authentication instead of regular email authentication.
We have made several changes and new features:
- eCommerce updates
- Saved Searches – matching available reports, limiting the items displayed
- Invites – never send
- Course complete checkmark is back (performance J)
We are working on these features and expect to deliver most of them before we have the next product news webinar.
- Channels as Sales Items
- Request access
- Landing Page for channels
Achieve Effective & Affordable Video Training
– uQualio is an award-winning, easy-to-use, all-in-one NextGen LMS software for any types of online video training.